Friday, April 2, 2010

Happy B'day...

Hello Everyone!!
Happy Friday!!!Today is very happy day for me..I got to play along with the Fab GETSKETCHY girls...YEP!! ..I'm the Guest Designer of this week.

I still remember the day Getsketchy Challenge started, it seems like just a few weeks ago...I made a cute card with Changito monkey from Stampendous...love their sketches. Today's sketch is super fun!!!



I used Sassafras Lass paper..always great for any celebration, such bright cheery colors. I paper pieced the banner using Unity Stamp and tiny scraps...the yummy cake is part of a Stampavie stamp...did you get which one?? THIS one.. 
Thank you Bree for having me as the GDT this week!

:::::::::::::Supplies::::::::::::
Papers: Sassafras Lass; Bazzill.
Stamp: Unity stamps; Hero Arts; Stampavie.
Copics, Nesties, Cuttlebug Birthday embossing folder, ZVA Creative bling, MS twine, Making memories mini brads, white gel pen, Puffy paint.

Have a great weekend :o)

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

what a great card! i love the mix of dp you have going on-this is definitely my favy style :)

congrats on the gdt spot!

xoxo
sarabeth

Saskia said...

Hello Piali,

Wow... lovely work on your blog!

Enjoy the weekend!

Saskia :)

Rachel Hope said...

I am So CASing this idea of using Just the cake!!! love it!!!

~amy~ said...

LOVE this piali!!!! Congrats on the guest dt spot!!!! You rocked the sketch girlie!!!

Jen Shults said...

Wow this is adorable! I love the papers you used here and that cake is fantastic! Love this!!