Monday, September 20, 2010

ALERT!!!!! Candy, Deals and more..

Hi Everyone!!!
Today I don't have a card...but wanted share few things from the Blogworld...

First up are some fabulous candy..

GWEN ~ Give To Get Candy.... ends Sept 30th.
10 gift certificate from Die Cuts R Us!
Please read her blog about it HERE and click to see the video for the pictures!

Next
STAMP & CREATE B'DAY candy....ends Sept 26th.


Now lets move on to Deals....

You get 2 FREE INKY LINKS ink pad with any stamp purchase over at WOODWARE USA stamps.

I saved the best for last...
A new stamp company....coming up very soooooooon and guess what  the owner is ANITA...my DT friend.
Anita Be Stampin cling mounted rubber stamps and digi images .



So now you've some fun things to check out ..Good Luck!
Join me tomorrow for THERE SHE GOES new release blog hop....
See Ya!

1 comment:

Anita said...

I just wanted to say thank you so much for the shout out! A very late thank you...whoopsies! ;)