Friday, October 1, 2010

Snow!!!



Happy Friday Everyone!!!
I'm here to share my take on this week's WoodwareUSA's  BUTTONS! BUTTONS!!... BUTTONS! Challenge.
Yay!! I got my new Woodware USA stamps sets...this is one of the NEW 28 sets now available in WWsite.
This fabulous Holiday/Christmas set is  TRADITIONAL CHRISTMAS GREETINGS  ...love,love,love this set. This is great for all types of  Holiday cardmaking or scrapbooking...though its called traditional Christmas greetings but it can be used for non- christmas cards also ...like I used it today for a just a holiday card.
Did you all check the cute snowflake buttons...I found it in Michaels.

The colorful Holiday paper is from  Echo Park Papers~Everybody Loves Christmas... you can get 20-sheets 6x6 sampler packs for $5.25 only  over at Die Cuts R Us.
Totally loving these colorful twines nowadays...
The lovely green pearls are from Pizzazz Aplenty.



This card is for the following challenges..
Twisted sketches: Sketch + circle.

Charisma Cardz - Christmas crafting .
AiFactory  - Buttons and bows .
A Spoonful Of Sugar - Spots and stripes .
One Stop Craft - Snowflakes .
Pal Paper Arts: All buttoned up!


Thanks for stopping by....

10 comments:

Isha Gupta said...

Such a cute card Piali. TFS

Georgia Ehrmann said...

super cute! I love the way the background paper looks distressed after you embossed it! TY for playing with AiFactory this week.
Georgia

dstandard said...

Awesome card! Love the embossing!

Audrey said...

OMG! How stinkin cute! I love it.

Unknown said...

Gorgeous Card! I love the colours and the slightly frosted feel to it. Stunning! Thanks for playing along at Twisted Sketches. x x

racinggrandma61 said...

Great job on your card. I love the background. TY for joining us at AiFactory and please come back and join us again.

Laralee DT

Renee said...

Great card. I'll have to check out the twisted color twines.
Thanx for joining us at AIT. Hope to see you again…
Renee DT

Anonymous said...

love your card! those snowflake buttons are adorable! thanks for playing this week at AIF's buttons and bows challenge!
-tammy dt lead

GiuliaG. said...

Great job. I love the colors and the embossing

Gem said...

ooh I Love thid!! Thanks for joining in this week at Charisma! Gemma :)