Monday, February 7, 2011

Woodware USA blog hop!!

Hello Everyone !!
Welcome to WOODWARE USA Bloghop!!!
If you are here from NANCY's blog ...you're right on track but if you're just joining me now please go to
WW Blog to start from the beginning..

I used the lovely WW~ Winding Path stamp set for this card. The DP is from Jillibean Soup collections. I paper pieced the trees. I also added some chocolate pearls and black/white gingham ribbon from Pizzazz Aplenty.

This card is for the following challenges..
Woodware USA: Ribbon.

Our Creative Corner :Use a tree image and CAS .
Crafty Catz : tartan/plaid .

This is my last Woodware USA DT project...my term ends today!!
Thank you WW Ladies ...I really enjoyed the last six months working with you all!

Now on to  the hop....

Blog Hop Rules :
1. Don’t have to participate in challenge to be eligible for the blog hop prize
2. You must visit all blogs and leave a comment.
3. Visit the Woodware USA site and pick your favorite Woodware USA set and list it in your comment on the Woodware USA blog at the end of the hop.
4. The blog hop will end Thursday at 8:00 pm EST with the announcement of the winner on Friday by 10:00 AM EST.

Next stop is RACHEL's Blog...
Thanks for stopping by...
Good Luck!!!

28 comments:

Laura said...

lovely card! I love the colors they're so vibrant!


Laura

~amy~ said...

This is sooo pretty!!!

Angy said...

Love all the layers, the dimension you added, the colors - what a great take on the sketch. thanks for creating with us at Unscripted Sketches.

Anne Harada said...

I will totally miss your sweetness on our team Piali!! But I will follow you everywhere!! You are so talented, you always inspire me! This gorgeous card is no exception, what a wonderful design!
Hugs,
Anne

Call Me Crafty Al said...

Love all of the details and dimension on your card. Love the combination of coloring and paper-piecing on the main image.

Gloria said...

Such lovely colors and dimensions. Paper piecing is very nice.

Barbara DeBose said...

This card just takes me to Italy! I just love all the paper piecing!!!

Nancy said...

Piali, this is just amazing!! The color just pops, and I love the simplicity of the layout!! Wonderful ribbon!!

Aunty Sue said...

Lovely card and thanks for joining Crafty Catz

carol said...

Oooh fabulous card, love the ribbon, thanks for sharing your creation with us at Craftycatz, x carol

Harriet Skelly said...

Piali I love your design here and the paper piecing! I really enjoyed getting to know you and will miss having you on the team. I will however follow your blog!! Hugs, Harriet

StampingbugKerry said...

Pretty and colorful! Love the little fan fold thingies too. Kerry

Lillian Child said...

Your card creations are always so gorgeous, Piali - great job!

Scrappychick said...

Totally awesome image! LOVE what you did with it :) Can't find an email for you girlie but would you like to play in a Valentine's Blog Hop that Taylor Usry is Planning??

Dee in N.H. said...

Great card! I really like the colors you used!

Rachel Hope said...

LOVE IT!!!! :) Sorry to say goodbye to you as a DT Sistah, but I will see you around here on your blog!

dstandard said...

Fabulous card - WOWSERS LOVE the color! Thanks for playing at Unscripted Sketches!

Linda Coughlin, the funkie junkie said...

That image is so cute and whimsical. I love the way you have paper pieced it. Sweet effect with the rosette too. Terrific job on the Branch Out challenge. So happy you came to play with us this week at Our Creative Corner.

Suzanne :O ) said...

fun card, I love how you paper pieced the trees! I also love that you mixed different patterns together!

Anonymous said...

I LOVE THIS the colours are gorgeous and the image is just darling
thanks for playing with Unscripted
Gardenia

Dawn said...

I just adore this card and YOU WILL BE MISSED ON THE TEAM!!! Best of lucj to you in you new adventure and thanks for all of your hard work! I will miss you and your talent... Please keep in touch!

Diane Gilbert said...

What a great bright cheery card! Love the dimension you gave to your trees! Thanks for playing along with 'Our Creative Corner' this week!

StephC said...

Gorgeous card! Love the pieced trees, and the dimension you have going on here. Great take on this weeks sketch as well. So glad you joined US for another challenge!

sammi said...

Gorgeous, Piali! Love the paper piecing and the stripes.

Tamika said...

wow the paper piecing and coloring is amazing, I love all of the detail work!

Lisa R. said...

Like the bold colors and image.

Rebecca Ednie said...

Very whimsical and I love the DP!Thanks for joining us at Our Creative Corner! Be sure to visit again soon! Rebecca

Sarah Gough said...

Lovely, fun card! Thanks for playing along at Our Creative Corner!