Friday, March 11, 2011

My Mind's Eye Goodness!!!

Hello Everyone!!
I had a blast playing with the new My Mind's Eye papers...
Did I mention it that I grabbed all the MME new released papers from Claudia and Co. before I left ....so I've all the Stella & Rose, Gooday Sunshine and Lush papers and few MME stamps with me.
Okay let get to cards now...

A Simple card using MME~ Stella & Rose ~ Hattie paper collection...really love the blue, yellow & grey combo.
The sentiment is one of favorite one from Claudia & co. ~ So Random Stamp set.

This card is for the following challenges..
Clean & Simple: Sketch


Color Throwdown : Color combo.
Aud Sentiments Challenge: Birthday card, gift packaging or gifts .


Next card is with the Unity Feb KOM....its full of lovely images & sentiments.



I used Stella & Rose~Mabel paper collection for this card. I added the new Prima Cabachon Collection plastic flower and some gorgeous pearls from Pizzazz Aplenty
This is card is for the following challenges..
HHSC47: sketch.

 
ColourQ: Color combo.


Now the last one is very cute and another favorite of mine..

A lovely image by Stampavie called  STORYBOOK FRIENDS...its like my two girls. I used MME~ Gooday sunshine Girl papers .

This card is for the following challenges..
sk030511: sketch.
Rainbow Lady's : Best Friends .
Freshly Brewed : 3 or more patterned papers
Cupcake Craft : Pink polka dots .
KB Cute monday : use pink.

Thanks for stopping by....

25 comments:

Arielle H Gordon said...

SUch gorgeous cards!!! Love the paper pieced bird! Thanks so much for playing with us at the colourQ!

~amy~ said...

look at all that eye candy...wonderful cards Piali!

Tanya said...

Wow, you were able to do all this before moving?! You are something girl! Gorgeous cards.I am so loving those new papers.

Em said...

I love your blog! Great polka dot card! Love all the colors! Thanks for playing CCC this week!

ElizabethR said...

All gorgeous cards, love the stampavie image. thank you for sharing with us at Rainbow Lady's challenge this week. Elizabeth x

Christine said...

A fab selection of cards, love your 'best friends' image. Thanks for joining us at Rainbow Lady's challenge this week. Christine x

Audrey said...

What gorgeous cards! I am such a huge fan of your work! You are such an inspiration. Thanks for joining us at Aud Sentiments.

Crystal said...

These are absolutely FABULOUS Piali!!! What a beautiful post!!!

Gabby said...

Wonderful cards! "Lucky" is my fav! The new MME papers are fab! I couldn't resist buying a pad of each of the new Stella Rose line. Thanks so much for the inspiration! :)

Renée said...

wow, lots to look at! love them all, great use of the Colour Q colours! thanks for playing :)

Unknown said...

Oh my goodness! So many beautiful cards! The images are all sweet and lovely papers! Thanks for joining us at The Cupcake Craft Challenge this week! Hugs/sari

Broni said...

All GREAT cards! Love that flower on the CTD one!! Thanks for playing along with us at the Color Throwdown!

Shelly said...

Oh what fab cards... I especially love the third one, such a cute image and pretty papers! Thanks for joining us at Cupcake! Shelly x

The Crafty Den said...

Hi Piali, what a super cute card. I love the image and polka dot paper. Thanks for joining us at cupcake craft challenge this week. Hugs, Denise x

Faye said...

Oh, Piali, this is my first visit to your blog! I am so much enjoying seeing your beautiful work. I especially love this card of the best friends. What great colors!

Sylvia said...

Beautiful cards, Piali!Thanks for playing the colourQ this week.

Rainbow Lady said...

Such a cute card thanks so much for sharing love Cynthia x

Unknown said...

Hi Piali! I love all your cards, but 'm partial to the CQC one;) Thanks for playing! I always like to see what you come up with! :)

Claire said...

Wow, what gorgeous cards! thanks for joining us at Rainbow Lady's Challenge and good luck
claire xx

Jen said...

Very sweet image, like that pleated ribbon too. Thank you for joining in with Rainbow Lady's challenge this week.
Jen x

Kiki said...

Oh wow, your cards are amazing. I really don't know which one I like most. They are ALL gorgeous!

Thanks so much for joining us at SAM this week.

Hugs, Kiki

Hazel (Didos) said...

Hi, Ah these are all super and the third is just perfect for our theme on Rainbow Lady this week, Thanks for playing, HAzelxoxo

Cheryl said...

These are are so gorgeous! I couldn't pick which I like most - they all are beautiful.

Rufus said...

Piali, are you OK? You haven't posted in quite some time, and unless I missed it you haven't given away your blog candy. I can't find an email for you...so I hope you find this. Hope that everything is OK with you and yours. Hope you're just getting settled in.
R/

Isha Gupta said...

Gorgeous cards Piali. Love the colors and the designs. Hope you might be settled by now.