Thursday, April 7, 2011

Winner!!! Winner!!!!

Hello Everyone!!!!
Sorry for the delay...
Here is the winner of my candy!!!!
Joan V

I also have another surprise candy for one of my lovely reader...
This envelope full of crafty goodies!!!!!
and the  winner of this surprise candy is ....

Congrats Joan V. and  Connie F.!!!
 Please email me at  PIALI(DOT)BISWAS(AT) YAHOO(DOT)COM.

Thank you everyone for all your love & support...it really means a lot to me.
I'm blessed to have such good readers...can't believe that I've almost 500 readers in one and half years..WOW!!

So please keep visiting my blog...and look out for another candy sooooooooooon!!
hugs~

3 comments:

angelique (anlou) said...

hiya sweetie
thank you so much for the chance hunni
and congrats to the winners
have a great day all
hugs angelique

Rufus said...

Congrats to the lucky gals!
R/

Joan V said...

I can't get your email to work. Can you email me at joanvanc@gmail.com
Joan V.