Saturday, March 30, 2013

Hi!

Hello Crafty Friends!!


Remember Me????
I'm still here....just not crafting so often :(
Still waiting for our BIG shipment to arrive , Mom is back in the Hospital...her condition is getting worst than before, it is Quite tough to take care of her with the help of caregiver from the other side of the world.
Somehow my creative Mojo is lost..
I got lots of new crafty stuff over the last month so I finally played with few new Paper Smooches goodies today..

Loooooove the new PS dies....Awesome!!!!
I used Big Bloom Dies and  Duo Die 1 for this card.
Sentiment is from My Peeps set.
Kept it pretty simple...just added two burlap leaves(hand cut) and few Enamel dots & rhinestones.

This card is for the following challenges...

Paper Smooches SPARKS: Picture Perfect challenge.

Moxie Fab World: Emphasize the Negative Challenge.

Thanks for stopping by...
Enjoy your Easter weekend!!!

10 comments:

Shylaashree said...

nice card but pls do take care of your mom. i will pray for her

אורית said...

Hope your mom feel better...
The card is nice - love the flower.

Hussena said...

Its a beautiful card Piali!...I so love that big flower die you have used from PS..Looks really gorgeous! :)
I am Sorry to hear about your Mom...I know how tough it must be :(....Please do take care! :)...Will pray for your Mom! ..

Lynn said...

Piali, I'm continuing to keep your mom and your family in my thoughts and prayers. Beautiful card xoxo

Virginia L. said...

Happy to see your gorgeous card, Piali! I know it must be so hard to take care of your mom being so far away! I hope your get some relief by crafting! And I hope everything will work out well for you and future plans! Sending HUGS!

Susan said...

What a beautiful card - really made me smile Xx

Lori said...

Hope your mom's condition improves soon--I'm sure it's hard to be so far from her when she's in the hospital. Your card is beautiful! Love the texture from the embossing and the burlap leaves. Thanks for joining us for the Paper Smooches SPARKS challenge.

Paper Crafts & Scrapbooking Editor said...

Hey Piali! Thanks for linking this up to the Emphasize the Negative Challenge in the Moxie Fab World! I'm so glad you joined in on all the fun! :)

Unknown said...

Lovely card. Love how you integrated the flower with the Duo die for a CAS card. I will keep you and your mother in my thoughts during these difficult times. Thanks for joining us this week at the Dutch Dare.

Savannah O'Gwynn said...

OHHHH! What a gorgeous embossed layered flower-- LOVE the button too!! THANKS so much for joining in the fun and playing along with us over at the Paper Smooches SPARKS challenge!!