Monday, March 10, 2014

CFS New Release Day #2!!!

Hello Everyone!!!

Welcome to Day #2 of  CASual Fridays Stamps new release sneak peeks!!!
Today we've a beautiful stamp set and dies to show you all...
CASUAL COMFORT and CASUAL TREES.
You're gonna love these!!

Here are my cards...
The weather is lovely outside ...Spring like, I picked some happy spring colors for this card.
The sentiments in this set are beautiful.

This card is for the following challenges...
Craftitude - Add a little green.
Sister Act Card Challenge - Anything goes.

Next up is a sympathy card...
I'm not big a fan of dull sympathy cards, so added some watercolors for this one.
I simply applied distress inks mixed with water with a brush on the leaves and stamped it.
Speaking of watercolors did you all know that Virginia started a new awesome challenge blog, called Virginia's View Challenge and challenge #1 theme is Watercolors.

This card is for the following challenges...
CAS on Sunday -Color me Pretty.


Make sure to stop by to check out the amazing DT & GDT creations over at CFS Blog.

Thanks for stopping by!!



10 comments:

Lynn said...

Piali, your cards are absolutely stunning!

Sabrina said...

Absolutely gorgeous cards!! Love all the colors!!

Sue said...

Lovely cards :) thanks for joining us at Sister Act Card Challenge..Sue DT

Virginia L. said...

Absolutely exquisite, Piali! Love both cards and of course, the one with the water-colors is very special to me. The colors really speak volumes here in this Sympathy card! Thanks SO much for mentioning/playing this challenge! You are the best!

Jingle said...

These are beautiful! I particularly LOVE the second one! That rainbow of color just pops gloriously!

Deepti said...

I just love the colorful cards u created, the second one is out of this world :) stunning!! I so glad to be working with u in the March release :)

Angie Tieman said...

Piali, I love, love, love these cards! From the minute I saw them in the line up, they were my favorite, because the colors are just so springy and happy!! :)

Mariken said...

Very pretty cards,I love the colors!
Thanks for playing with us at CAS on Sunday!
Mariken xx

Unknown said...

Great cards! Thanks for playing at Sister Act Card Challenge!

Helen F. said...

Beautiful cards, Piali! The second 'sympathy' card is truly lovely with the bright colors on the leaves