Tuesday, October 28, 2014

Birthday Love!!!

Hello Crafty Friends!!!

Today I have SUPER FUN card to share with you all...
The stamp is from Art Impressions
Its a new released Ai people stamp.
I used BIRTHDAY LOVE set for this card....love this image!!
Super fun!!
I colored my image with Copics.The patterned papers are from Echo Park.

This card is for the following challenges...
Through The Craft Room Door : Anything Goes.
The Paper Girls - Anything Goes.

There are so many cute & fun new  Ai People stamps.



Thanks for stopping by!!

5 comments:

Shelly said...

Totally, fun!!! Love it!

Jenny said...

Hilarious Piali! I play tennis, but I sure hope I don't look like that! lol! You brought her to life just beautifully with amazing coloring and layout!

Tenia Nelson said...

Super FUN!!

Tenia Nelson said...

Super FUN!!

Lisa Lara said...

So cute Piali. I love AI images. I have an idea for using the stamp I won on your blog, just have not been able to play yet.