Thursday, November 20, 2014

Hello!

Hello Everyone!!

Lately I have too many holiday products on the craft desk...its just that time of the year!!
So I thought of stretching my holiday  products a bit...I made a CAS non Holiday Card with some holiday dies!

I used one of the stag die  from WPLUS9 Stag Trio die set to make a stencil.
Its super easy to do, just diecut a piece of Acetate or a plastic file folder with any die...TaDa!!! Custom stencil ready.
I saved the positive stencil for a holiday project and used the negative one for this card.
I sponged Avery Elle -Silver Fox ink lightly over the stencil and then stamped the "Hello" sentiment from Mama Elephant-Happy Everything stamp set .

Super simple card ...can be mass produced quickly.
I love this card , hope you all like it too!!!

This card is for the following challenges..
City Crafter Challenge- One word sentiment.
613 Avenue Create - Anything Goes+ Hello.

I have two more Non- Holiday cards today over at Butterfly Reflections, Ink Blog... please check them out too!!

Thanks for stopping by!!

7 comments:

Hussena said...

This is brilliant! Love your card, Piali :-)

Kara said...

So beautiful!!!

Neha said...

wow! Just amazing...love it totally !

Kristie Goulet said...

Love this, Piali!

Ros Crawford said...

What a fabulous card this is! Thanks so much for playing along at CCCB!!

Stella said...

Just one word; FABULOUS . I am smitten :) That deer;wow! Brilliant use of that
sentiment. Thank you so much for being with us at CCCB this week!

Anonymous said...

Gorgeous!!!!Thanks so much for playing along at CCCB!!