Thursday, October 15, 2015

Hoo's sweet!!!

Hello Everyone!!!

Today I have a gift set to share with you all!
I used the super cute ...SEI- Hoo's Sweet collection!!!

I loooooove Owls...so its one of my favorite SEI collection.

 I used the perforated sheet for the focal sentiment part.
The green glitter sheet from this collection is beautiful. 
 The cute owls are the sticker from the Sticker sheets.
I also used some SEI gold glitter dots .
 Embellished the corrugated pillow box with some wood shapes & papers .

I also made a frame .
"GRATITUDE" is printed card from this collection.
Also added some wood owl piece and some leaves.
For a fun touch I added some gold glitter dots as the owl's eye... cute , isn't it?

This gift set is for the following challenges...
Crafting with an Attitude - Anything goes.
Crafty Girls Creations - Anything goes.


Hope you all liked this quick and easy gift idea!

Thanks for stopping by...
Happy Crafting!


1 comment:

~amy~ said...

Look at all those CUTE owls!