Thursday, February 18, 2016

Sweet & Silly!!

Hello Everyone!!

Today I'm on SEI blog sharing a layout.
I used the beautiful Always Yours collection .

 Few of my fave photos of my youngest. she is super sweet and very silly at times.
I love that the diecut accents pack had perfect words for my layout title.

 Love the foil accents on the diecut hearts.
I added few splatters of Tumble dye sprays on the background.

This layout is for the following challenges...
Moo-Mania & More - Hearts.
Not Just Cards - Anything goes.

Thanks for stopping by..
Happy Crafting!
Piali.

7 comments:

Annette Allen said...

aww so totally adorable..

Tenia Nelson said...

Super CUTE!!!

Deepti Aggarwal said...

Beautiful layout..so cute..

Valerie-Jael said...

Lovely LO, thanks for joining us at Moo Mania and More, Valerie

froebelsternchen said...

What an amazing layout --- she is so cute!
Thank you for joining Moo Mania & More!
oxo
Susi

pearshapedcrafting said...

Your beautiful Layout has made me smile! Chrisx

Rika said...

Lovely page!